Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Antal indlæg : 35

http://europedefence.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

Clan Application

Post by Big Dan on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:01 am

Hey there. I'm Dan, a committed tanker and dedicated team player looking to join a serious clan for engaging and destroying our enemies in a professional manner.

I play well in groups, am responsive to leadership and direction, and can be flexible for both instruction and tactical behavior in WoT. I can be in any class of vehicle and drive it skillfully until someone takes me out (usually an overpowered IS-4). I avoid the big mistakes and learn from the small ones, and keep on fighting until the match is over. I can support others, lead others myself, or strike out on my own, whatever is required in the match at the time.

Overall, I'm serious and dedicated to moving up in WoT.

Big Dan

Back to top Go down

Re: aplacation

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:27 am

hi you are most welcom in the clan i just need yours ingame name

Big Dan wrote:Hey there. I'm Dan, a committed tanker and dedicated team player looking to join a serious clan for engaging and destroying our enemies in a professional manner.

I play well in groups, am responsive to leadership and direction, and can be flexible for both instruction and tactical behavior in WoT. I can be in any class of vehicle and drive it skillfully until someone takes me out (usually an overpowered IS-4). I avoid the big mistakes and learn from the small ones, and keep on fighting until the match is over. I can support others, lead others myself, or strike out on my own, whatever is required in the match at the time.

Overall, I'm serious and dedicated to moving up in WoT.

Admin
Admin

Antal indlæg : 35

http://europedefence.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: aplacation

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum